Jan 13, 2010

Scrapbooking (finally!!)

I haven't done any scrapbooking since I joined Stampin Up! so I thought it was about time I got back into it. For this layout I used Baroque Motifs (116340) to stamp the background cardstock (both Old Olive). The flower embellishments were made with Petal Pizzazz (115850). I have used the slit punch (104388) to create the scallop border...have to say that is one handy dandy little punch and at only $11.50 it's a steal!! I wish I had known about that little sucker a loong time ago! I have also used the spiral punch (108341...another scrapbooking gem) and some On Board So Tweet chipboard...no journaling as yet, I think I will leave that up to Ebony as this is for her album...lots of fun I will definately be getting back to some serious scrapbooking!
Also had a go at making a little strawberry lip balm holder...I just fooled around until I came up with something easy to hold the balm in place....found that tying it inside the card with ribbon was the least time consuming option...The strawberry is from the Tart and Tangy set (113031)...very cute.
Next I had a little play with the cute hippo from the Pun Fun Set (115854)...the balloons are from Crazy for Cupcakes.....quite a bit of Dazzling diamonds went onto this card...the photo doesn't do it justice, it's much nicer in real life (isn't that what you are meant to say?? lol)
And last but not least I made this for a challenge on Late Night Stampers...a valentine card using masculine colours...the creepy crawlies are from the Bugs and Kisses set (115912) and the background is En Francais (112358)
Ok that's all for now I will stop my ramblings and go and play some more...so many ideas so little time...sigh!
If you would like to order any of the products I have used for these projects drop me a line at wotzup@bigpond.net.au and I will be happy to help

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous projects! I love everything and can't even pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!