Petronela nominated me for a Beautiful Blog Award. I met Petronella only recently at a get together of Gold Coast demonstrators...she is immensely talented so please pop over to her blog and look at her fabulous work. Now it seems I have to tell you a few things about myself...try and stay awake!
1. I have two different sized feet...one is size 8 one is size 9...needless to say I would rather poke needles in my eye rather than go shoe shopping.
2. I am married with three daughters and three grand daughters...so pink rules
3. I have daggy taste in music...I loooove Roy Orbison..he has the voice of an angel.
4. I have three brothers and three sisters and we are all so completely different
5. I love kids birthday parties!! I am soon to be a pirate at my grand daughters sea themed birthday party and shall be doing aarrrgghhhts and crafts
6. My family and friends tease me because I have big gnarly man hands...can still tie pretty bows so who cares!
7. I suck at soduku puzzles
8. I can't kick the smoking habit...I need intervention...seriously...
9. I once asked my husband how many quarters there were in an AFL match...he needs to let that one go
10. I am a shocking driver with many driving phobias including highways (don't go on them ) , roundabouts (if in doubt just plant your foot) overtaking (30km an hour is fine, I will just stay behind the truck), merging (go...no don't...go....sh*t)..you get the idea
so now I would like to pass this award onto a lovely lady I met recently at a get together at Petronela.s..her name is Lesley Annabel and she needs to update her blog lol