Aug 6, 2010

Friends 24-7

I love this set but have to admit I struggle to come up with ideas when using it.This is based on a card I saw in a paper crafting magazine but I am unsure of the creators name..  I used Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Basic Black.



I should have taken this picture from a better angle, when you look straight on you can't see the bird under the one which is dimensioned. I used the sanded background stamp and the flowers were stamped on scrap and cut out..you can't tell from the photo but the flowers are covered in Dazzling Diamonds

This is using the flower stamp from the set, water coloured in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

This last one is a ring in using the Balloon stamp from Crazy for Cupcakes...which would have to be one of my most used stamps!...a quick one for when you are in a rush, I saw this in blogland somewhere, I think it may have been by Andrea Walford
Off to my stamping room, I have a class tonight and I need to clean up my "creative mess" before everyone arrives. Catch ya next time

1 comment:

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!