What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love
for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps,
challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are
always there to help and support each other when its needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
I hope you enjoyed Pauline Bennets wonderful creations.....here are a few of my own
This turned out pretty cool considering it was made from mostly recycled materials...This candle centrpiece would look pretty on wedding tables...I started with a base made from a cardboard circle from an empty ribbon spool which I covered with alfoil..The leaves were cut from coke cans with the Leaves #2 die . I have embossed some of them with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I used a hot glue gun to arrange the leaves over the base...the actual candle holder part is the bottom of a coke can and I added a bit of bling. The butterflies are Wonderful Wings embosselits and I used Vellum cardstock for those and added some bling to their centres
Those butterflies are soooo pretty...love em!
Sticking with the wedding theme, I made this bride card using a template I found on Jan Tinks blog. The Elegant Lines Embossing folder reminds me of beautiful bridal fabric.Her bouquet is made with a scalloped circle punched from vellum cardstock. The roses are actually quite small...I punched some 1 3/8 circles. I just cut them into spirals and rolled them up...I didn't use the whole circle, I just cut off the excess when the roses were as big as I needed.
I have to thank Jane Norrish for teaching me this wonderful technique..it's called double embossing and it looks so effective. The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder was brayered with versamark, then the designer paper was placed in the folder and run through the Bigshot...It was then heat embossed with Black embossing powder..I then added the Wonderful Wings butterflies.
Last of all a simple dress up job..I got this memo block at the junk shop for $1...what a bargain...I added a few butterflies and leaves just to tizzy it uop a bit..that's what I love about the Bigshot, it's so vesatile..not only for cards but to make everyday items look a bit special!
Thanks for stopping by ...you are off to visit Vicky Were to see what she has in store for you...Happy Hopping!...if you would like to be in the running to win some Blog Candy.. or as I prefer to call it ..reader rewards, here's what you do
To qualify you must visit every blog and leave a comment on each one
Once you have commented on each blog email Leonie at email@example.com and advise you have done so
This is only open to customers (ie. demonstrators do not qualify)
There will be at least one aussie and one NZ winner..
(just in case you get lost or there is a broken link I have included a list of all participants)
- Nikki Sadler - http://www.inkyart.com.au
- Angela Purdie - www.kintakards.webs.com
- Richelle Fletcher - http://stampinwithrichelle.blogspot.com
- Shirley McAvoy - http://stampingelephants.wordpress.com/
- Carole Stedman - www.carolestamping.com
- Carol-Ann Torrie - http://queen-of-scraps.blogspot.com
- Sherylee Tutt - www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherylee/blog
- clare mcilhatton - www.crafty-cow.com
- Andrea Buckland - http://creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com/
- Susan Joyce - http://www.catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com/
- Ann Gerlach - www.discover-ink.blogspot.com
- Dani Fender - http://danifender.blogspot.com
- Bron Heslop - www.bronheslop.wordpress.com
- Charmaine Black - http://www.l-ink-edtopaper.blogspot.com/
- Pauline Bennetts - Pauline Bennets
- Bev Watt - http://stampinovation.blogspot.com/
- Vicki Were - http://www.stampinvickistyle.blogspot.com/
- Jo Weedon - http://www.scrapandstampin.blogspot.com
- Kim Conway - http://kimconwaycards.blogspot.com
- Jane Norrish - Http://www.janenorrish.com
- Jacinta Argent - http://jacintascreations.blogspot.com
- Monique Fielder - http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
- Jan McAnulty - http://cardcaperswithjan.wordpress.com/