Feb 25, 2011

Everything Is Coming Up Roses

Excuse the not so great photo and more importantly the very corny title of this post lol..I love bright colours on black backgrounds because it makes everything really pop. For this card I embossed the background with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder The rose is from 5th Avenue Floral set. It has been embossed in white on watercolour paper and coloured using the reinker float method. The leaves are just cut by hand and I added a few dots of bling

3 comments:

  1. Bev, I love this card. The colours are awesome and yes the flower really does 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, just wanted to pop in and let you know that I am passing the Cherry on Top Award to you. I find your work so inspiring, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I just love black and bright. TFS
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!