Apr 24, 2010

5th Avenue Floral

I have been stamping like crazy fo rthe last few days...it helps your mojo when you have new stamps to play with!! Thought I would share some cards we are doing in upcoming classes and workshops
I think I will give this one to my Mum! I love Pale Plum with Rich Razzleberry.

Very bright!!! But I had fun doing the watercolour roses...Its plain...but I like plain

Another bright one using Melon Mambo...5th Avenue Floral is officially my new fave set

I was a bit calmer with the colours on this one lol..This Lily is gorgeous

Same lily again..I used Barely Banana and Pale Plum...coffee break..will upload some more soon!

5 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful! I love your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,
    Love all the cards you have done with the set... Isn't it just one of the loveliest to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards. You do such lovely work. Thanks for sharing.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - as always Bev .... love the Mothers Day card, very very caseable cards for my classes .... love them all, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are very beautiful flowercards

    karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!