Jun 13, 2010

Card in a Box



I am always amazed at how clever some people are...I saw this idea while I was blog surfing here Papercrafts Love Affair. (Look in the sidbar and you will find a video tutorial added by the very talented Valita!) Please go and have a look, Shari has a really easy tutorial to follow for making the box and the punched flowers. Its actually called a scrapbook in a box but I have made this for my mums 80th birthday for the family to sign...I just love it!! I did however stuff up... I was meant to use Certainly Celery ink on the flowers but I used Wild Wasabi, so the inking is a bit in your face..never mind, its still pretty.
This is what the inside looks like..The "box" opens out flat..you can add photos, journaling or use it as a card...clever clever clever....why can't I be that clever!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What more to be said? Your Lillie's are divine! Nice job Bev :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bev these look fabulous you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutley beautiful.i cant wait to make it..and u are that clever!!!
    thanks again bev, love looking at our creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok..i meant your creations...sorry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!