Jun 22, 2010

Holiday Lineup

 I will be doing some Christmas in July classes next month so I thought I had better buy a set of Christmas stamps...I love this set "Holiday Lineup". So much fun to colour! I added a little bit of dazzling diamonds to the snowmen to bling them up a bit


These are Santas elves from the same set...love these kooky guys!! I have also done the reindeer but the crystal effects is still drying on that one

I have seen these circle easel cards all over blogland...I have done  a very plain and simple version...quick and easy is my motto!
This week I score some cute little sizzix dies...This shoe is so cute...there is no way I could ever get my big clumpy feet into a dainty shoe like this!! I stamped the Boroque Motif swirl on the background in Pink Pirouette . This is one of my fabourite colour combos.

Of course yo need a handbag to match..I added Kraft cardstock to this one

And lastly my grand daughters Ella and Sophie are having a combined birthday party in October with a Sesame Street theme...Elmo is sooo cute!

...and Cookie Monster is his usual gutsy self! I saw these on Wendy Hawkinsons blog and staright away I know they would be perfect party invites for my two little cuties...That's all from me for now...see you round like a doughnut!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards. Actually I can't decide which one I like best! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!