Oct 4, 2010

Take a Sip




This is a very simplified version of a teabag holder.( this is my protype, excuse the flaws) .it was an extra little project I threw in for one of my stamp classes..the belly band is made with the Take a Sip wheel which is very cute!
And this is it opened up...nothing fancy, just a quick project for fun..I had intended on sharing a bookmark we made this week but I dont know what I was thinking when I took the photo...white bookmark on white background...didn't work! Will share that one tomorrow

** I have had several people email me and ask for the measurements for this so here goes..you will have to adapt it if you use a different sized tea bag...
my tea bag measures 2 5/8 x 3. The holder is 3 1/2 inches wide x 9 inches scored at 3 1/2 and 7. The short end gets folded up with sticky strip on the sides....and the top flap is edged with the scallop trim punch. The belly band is 1 1/2 inches wide by 8 and is wrapped around the holder and sticky strip applied where it over laps. Hope that helps??

21 comments:

  1. Love it Bev, so simple and so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I want to try and make this. Hope you can pop over and say hi on my blog too. Love your profile paragraph.. I agree.. one of everything. haha Blessing to you.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



  3. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed surfing your blog articles.
    Positive site, where did u come up with the info on this uploading?
    yorkie puppies for sale
    teacup yorkie puppies for sale
    yorkies for sale
    yorkie for sale
    yorkshire terrier for sale
    yorkie puppy for sale
    teacup yorkies for sale
    teacup yorkie for sale
    yorkie teacup for sale



    ReplyDelete





  4. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find
    It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back
    and help others like you aided me.
    yorkies for sale near me
    yorkie for sale near me
    yorkie puppies near me
    yorkies near me
    yorkshire terrier for sale
    yorkie puppy for sale near me
    yorkie puppies for sale near me
    teacup puppies for sale near me
    teacup yorkie for sale
    https://www.chihuahuapuppiesforsale1.com/



    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks very much for sharing an amazing content with us. we really do appreciate.
    teacup yorkies for sale
    teacup yorkies for sale near me
    yorkie teacup for sale
    yorkie puppies for sale
    yorkie puppy for sale
    teacup yorkie for sale
    yorkie for sale near me
    teacup yorkie near me
    teacup yorkie for sale near me
    Nice Post..Thanks for sharing this useful information! This is really interesting information to read.
    https://www.newdaypuppies.com/




    ReplyDelete
  6. Cowboys Game Live News & Media Video Scores Schedules Standings. Dallas Cowboys Live Stream, Player News, Injuries, Player Rankings, Starting Trends and more you can’t imagine.For more info visit our site: Watch Dallas Cowboys Football Live Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. İstanbul Masaj olarak siz değerli müşterilerimize En iyi ve En kaliteli masaj hizmetleri vermekteyiz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!