Oct 4, 2010

Take a Sip




This is a very simplified version of a teabag holder.( this is my protype, excuse the flaws) .it was an extra little project I threw in for one of my stamp classes..the belly band is made with the Take a Sip wheel which is very cute!
And this is it opened up...nothing fancy, just a quick project for fun..I had intended on sharing a bookmark we made this week but I dont know what I was thinking when I took the photo...white bookmark on white background...didn't work! Will share that one tomorrow

** I have had several people email me and ask for the measurements for this so here goes..you will have to adapt it if you use a different sized tea bag...
my tea bag measures 2 5/8 x 3. The holder is 3 1/2 inches wide x 9 inches scored at 3 1/2 and 7. The short end gets folded up with sticky strip on the sides....and the top flap is edged with the scallop trim punch. The belly band is 1 1/2 inches wide by 8 and is wrapped around the holder and sticky strip applied where it over laps. Hope that helps??

2 comments:

  1. Love it Bev, so simple and so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I want to try and make this. Hope you can pop over and say hi on my blog too. Love your profile paragraph.. I agree.. one of everything. haha Blessing to you.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!