Oct 2, 2010

Tree Trimmings Card

Hi all, I have just spent most of the day cutting up for my upcoming stamp a stack classes...enough for 270 cards...sheesh!! Thankfully one of my lovely class ladies came to lend me a hand...thankyou Christine. This is one of the cards we will be making. I have used Holly Jolly designer paper and the stamp sets are Tree Trimmings (great set for just $24.95!) , sentiment from contempo Christmas and the swirl from Boroque Motifs...which is my most used stamp of all time. Will share the other two when my camera battery is charged.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I lived near you, perhaps some of your wonderful talent would rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, your cards are lovely! I hope your stamp-a-stack goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!