Jan 5, 2011

I Heart Hearts

Was wondering why my photos looked blurry lately...my camera lens was filthy...oops! This is a buckle card made using Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla. I used En Francais to stamp the background on the inside. The hearts on the strap are from I Heart Hearts...a very pretty set, I really need to use it more often.
I put a plain panel on the inside of the strap so there would be somewhere to write. When the card is closed the strap goes through a slot made with the word window punch. (and I didn't buggar up the stamping on the inside...it's that pesky dirty lens

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Bev! I love it. What a cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strap going through the strap to keep it closed!! Great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I meant strap going through the slot!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!