Jul 21, 2010

A Bit of Punch Art

I purchased a punch art tutorial from Kim Score at Paper Punch Addiction because I fell in love with this really cute hippo...awww I have made a few others but I haven't taken pictures yet...will be nice if we get some of the punches I need when the new catalogue comes out in September!

I have seen this feller all over the net so I don't know the original creator but he is very simple to make..I can see a few of these being made at Christmas time.
 I saw a great tip on Valita's blog about using a segment from the spiral punch to make a top for a bauble...would be simpler if we had the ornament punch here in Australia ...fingers crossed for that one!
Getting organised for Christmas here, I wanted a folder big enough to hold ten dollar scratchy tickets...the ones they have at the newsagency are really naff!! . I used the So Swirly wheel with Versamark and embossed it in gold. 
And in case you are wondering...no ! none of them are winners...so don't bother hitting me up for a quid!
And lastly a very quick and simple card using my newest set, Cheep Talk... It's a no brainer for when you are pressed for time..
That's all folks, don't forget to check back on July 24th for the ESAD blog hop....lot's of Christmas ideas on the way!

6 comments:

  1. Love your punch art cards. They are great -- hey you can stay with me, lol -- I live in Northern Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Bev! You have been very busy. LOVE the Hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin all your punchart ! Valita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bev, I've been looking through your blog some more & your work is fab! Love all your punch art - esp the hippos & penguin...& everything else too! Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. im bummed i missed this class...i love love all this stuff.maybe i can do a catch up class soon!! these cards are beeeoootifulll..bec

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!