Jul 27, 2010

A Gift For A Friend

I just made this for my friend's birthday tomorrow...full of chocolate of course!
This is the top view...I wantd to make these lillies again, it was much easier this time around.
..and this is her birthday card..I was over making lillies by that stage..that friend stamp is one of my faves.
While I am here I might as well show you some more Christmas cards I have made. This one is a case of Tenealle Williams, using Sahara Sand and Whisper White card and ink.
another one with the Snow Swirled stamp set, embossed in silver with a Bashful Blue base.
That's all for today...back to what you were doing!

3 comments:

  1. Bev, love the present for your friend. I have made these lillies as well and wondered what to do with them. They look stunning on your little picnic basket. Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lilies are beautiful! Valita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Bev. Love the lillies, I have seen the video on how to make these, I will have to have a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!