Jul 24, 2010

ESAD Blog Hop!




Ho Ho Ho!! Is everyone ready for the ESAD Christmas in July Blog Hop??

What is ESAD?


ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click  here to join our wonderful group.

I hope you all enjoyed looking at all the wonderful creations over at Narelles blog which is here
Ok I guess it's my turn!
The very first time I looked in a Stampin' Up! catalogue, there was one set that was screaming out "pick me pick me!!" I am talking about the Holilday Lineup set (115820). So much fun don't you think?
You know you are a dedicated crafter when you switch brands of coffee to one you hate because it comes in a nicer jar!! This is a really simple project to do and would make great Teacher gifts. Simply glue strips of designer paper around the jar and embellish with a tag...fill with yummy chocolates and you are done! I have used Bella Rose paper for this one and watercoloured the elves from Holiday line up.
I stamped a sentiment on a circle punch to add to the lid...easy as!
...and now you are going to think I am strange because my next project is a little weird

I am always on the lookout for inexpensive packaging...in this case a kitchen whisk...two bucks at the cheap shop.

The chocolates easily fit between the bars of the whisk.

I used the computer to print the words "we whisk you a" and then stamped Merry Christmas. Wrap the whisk in cellophane and tie with a pretty ribbon and Bon Apppetit!
*Handy tip
If you buy a small whisk you can't fit many chocolates inside so you HAVE to eat the left overs!
Thanks for stopping by, the next blog on your hop is over at Carol-Ann Torrie's which is here
See ya!

18 comments:

  1. So love the whisk idea...where ever did you think....hmmmm that'd be a goer??? Brilliant!! The jar looks awesome and I love to give things that will be used again. Awesome projects Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Bev. There are some amazing projects here. Love the whisk idea and your tip with the chocolates. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ideas - will have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bev .. now I need to start saving those Moccona jars yet again!! What an awesome idea and the whisk! too clever! Thanks for participating in the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic - what awesome ideas! Love the tip with the choccies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo i have just bought some mocoona coffee for friends to drink at my place as i don't imbibe in the stuff! thanks for showing me what to amke with it plus the kitchen whisk idea. fab ideas i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fantastic, love the whisk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Gift Ideas. Love your coffee comment! You definetly are dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev I love the "whisk you a merry christmas"!!! How cleaver is the use of a whisk, thanks so much for sharing this and being part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how many 'whisks' you have sold today! LOL!

    Yes I too had to have Holiday Lineup - it just screams fun!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects Bev. I did the same thing with the coffee to get the jars for Easter eggs! Will have to pinch the jars back off the kids in time for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Bella Rose DSP with this stampset... I actually ordered this stampset this week and I can't wait to play with it!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the whisk idea and your cute tag to go along with it! Very clever, Bev! The Bella Rose DSP looks wonderful for Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jar and tags. TFS

    (Wish we had those jars here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous jar and watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun way to package the gifts Bev. They look great. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  17. very very clever, I love the wisk idea and I love those coffee jars, I don't drink coffee but I used to grab the jars when I worked in an office!! SAHM now so I have to find a new stash LOL. TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Christmas ideas, love them!! Will have to store that one in the 'memory bank'.... umm only hope I can retrieve it come Christmas...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!